
It was my third time of seeing the dolphin show but I was still mesmerized with the different tricks that the dolphins do like flipping, walking on water, etc. I hope that I couls see more dolphins and i hope that our stay in Subic will be much longer so that I have more time in watching the dolphin show and the other show at Subic. Though I was not given the chance to interact closely with the dolphins, I am very much happy watching them. I am really glad that i had another chance in watching again the dolphins...
oh, nadinne, nagcoment ako sayo ha, comment me too..hehe.. your grammar is very good, i love it.. ang galing, cno ung pinakamataas na talon? is it tonka? don't forget to comment mine ha? tenx.. ♥♥27♥♥
ReplyDeletenice work..
ReplyDeletecomment back..
tnx
pxXt...
ReplyDeletedon't forget to leave...
xOme cOmmeNtx...
thaNk yOu...
naDinne_21